Plant and Equipment Provision
UIP own and operate a substantial fleet of specialist plant and equipment, much of which has been designed and built to our own specification in order to provide our clients with bespoke and innovative project solutions. For complex cable and pipe installation projects, the use of hired in, standard construction plant only offers a ‘make do’ solution – we are not prepared to compromise on safety, quality or value of service however, so our on-going strategy of investment means we will always provide optimum project engineering.
All of our plant and equipment is available for hire, with fully trained operators, on a project by project basis, anywhere in the UK and overseas.
Included in our fleet are:
Cable Push-Pull System
- An integrated system of motorised rollers which push cables through long runs with multiple bends or up vertical structures.
- Minimises winch pulling tensions, reducing the potential for damage during installation.
- Reduces the need for manual handling and mitigates risks associated with high tension winching
- Allows for extended section lengths, reducing number of joints required
- Range of towable winches up to 5 Tonne, 1200m bond, digital tension and pull length recording
- Up to 20T, bespoke design with motorised spooling and hydraulic system to adjust width according to drum size
Tractors and Excavators
- Tracked excavators up to 21T
- Tele Handlers
- 4×4 tractors and trailers
- 4×4 and 6×6 ATVs
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PLANT LIST